Budget Car Rental Coupon Discount Code Review – 50% Off on Weekly Rate

Budget Car Rental Online Discount: Who Else Wants to Get this

When I first heard this free rental car codes that gives 50% off on weekly rate, I fell off my chair. 50% off? I will pay only half the price of the weekly rate? This is totally the best deal any car rental can give! And if you’re a frequent traveler, you can bring the prices even lower. It may be too nice to be true but from my own experience, it is true.

I visited my sister who’s studying in Los Angeles. I took 3 days off from work so that aside from the weekend, I can stay for 3 more days and visit different places in L.A. My younger sister doesn’t have a car so I am forced to rent a car. I chose Budget car because the last time that my parents went there, they tried Budget and they were very satisfied. With the online coupon that I got, I was very excited to visit my sister.

Budget Car Rental 50% Discount on Weekly Rate - Check out the Best Way to SAve!


I just went to the automated kiosk and chose a 5-day car rental of a fairly new Ford Fusion which is not leasing a gas guzzler. The regular fee was more than $300 for the whole 5 days including the insurance and all the other add-on stuff. With the Budget car rental coupon discount code, I paid less than $150 on everything! It was really a very good deal and I hope that you take advantage of this 50%.

My advice is that if you’re renting a car at Budget for 5 or more days, ask for the weekly rate because the weekly rate will give you lower per day rate than when you pay per day. I also highly recommend that you check out the 50% discount off on weekly rate. With this Budget car rental online coupon, your vacation will be very cheap.

About Budget Car Rental Discounts

I am a photographer you enjoys traveling around America and the world in search of beautiful landscapes to take pictures of. You can reach me at this email address: budgetrentalcar1@gmail.com